NEW YORK, NEW YORK
Weston Baker Creative Group is a boutique full-service creative agency based in New York City. We build and extend brands by creating integrated marketing campaigns and digital experiences.
As a full-time Art Director at Weston Baker Creative Group, you will play an essential role in the strategy, conception, and production of beautiful ideas, products, and services. You will bring exceptional creative thought and craft to your work, developing and delivering projects from brief to end-user or client. Working in an environment that seeks to inspire and have fun with creative problem solving and production, you will find yourself engaged on many different types of creative work in a broad array of industries, ranging from venture-backed startups to real estate to brands.
- Provide design solutions and help bring creative concepts to life through digital experiences (website design, UX, app design), brand development (logo design, iconography, illustration, style guides), and integrated marketing (digital and print campaigns, advertisements, renderings, and content creation).
- Exercise excellent design skills, design direction experience and best practices knowledge.
- Deliver responsive and systematic designs through an agile methodology.
- Ideate and co-create with teammates and clients in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Ability to take the creative lead on projects
- Communicate with clients and manage design team to ensure that projects and tasks are delivered on time and to the highest quality.
- Share your knowledge with WBCG team, and seek to inspire and bring new ideas to the table.
- Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
3-6 years experience within a dedicated design role
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design related field (e.g. graphic design, architecture, strategy, marketing).
Exceptional design aesthetics with professional portfolio to demonstrate.
Strong communication skills and experience managing projects and timelines with clients.
Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator).
Proficient in iterative design methodologies, strategy, conceptual thinking and design thinking.
Background in branding, web design, web development, or UX a huge plus.
Experience with website development a plus.
Experience with architectural design a plus.